Work for us
We are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our innovative team.
To see our latest positions click here.
Corporate Social Responsibility
The pressure to reduce energy consumption, cut cooling requirements and reduce waste is greater than ever before, not only from tough new regulations, but also from each business' need to demonstrate an effective Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy.
Increasingly, investors and employees are championing businesses which take their social obligations seriously, whilst taking a very dim view of businesses that fail to adopt greener approaches to business and work hard to improve their carbon footprint.
However, what's good for the environment can also be good for a business’s bottom line. With recent increases in energy costs, there are significant cost benefits from implementing greener IT solutions that consume less energy and reduce demands on cooling systems.
The Bell Microsystems team can advise your business about how to boost its reputation with a sound approach to CSR, reduce its impact on the environment and reduce IT running costs.
- Extend the life of your existing systems - reduce the need for new systems
- Improve utilisation for existing servers and storage - boost performance without adding systems
- Cut energy consumption - consolidate onto fewer servers and storage devices
- Reconfigure old systems for other uses within your business
- Remove data and sell redundant systems to other businesses
- Recycle obsolete systems in accordance with the WEEE DIRECTIVE