Work for us
We are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our innovative team.
To see our latest positions click here.
Secure Data Removal Service
A significant percentage of old discs, that have been 'cleansed' of data, still contain recoverable data. Can your business – and its reputation – run the risk of precious data falling into the wrong hands… with the possibility of severe penalties for directors?
Bell Microsystems can collect your redundant IT systems – locking storage media in strong boxes, for which our drivers do not hold keys – and deliver them to our secure, CCTV monitored warehouse. With our own data wiping and full degaussing facilities, we can remove data and prepare your systems for redeployment / resale or we can destroy magnetic media and incinerate tapes and optical discs.
If you prefer, we can even bring a mobile media destruction facility to your site.
- Enable compliance with the Data Protection Act
- Help to ensure compliance with software licensing conditions
- Data wiped to US Department of Defense 5220.22–M standard or HMG Infosec Standard No: 5 (Baseline Standard or Enhanced Standard)
- High Energy Degaussing meets the CESG (Communications- Electronics Security Group) Degaussing Standard. This new Standard replaces the SEAP 8500 Degaussing Standard for secure erasure and destruction of data stored on magnetic media
- Mobile Data Shredding; hard drive destruction, and data destruction at your own offices.
- Full audit trail certificates issued
- Logistics staff screened to the IPSA British Standard 7858:2006 NQA 3000 by the IPSA Scheme Administrator, SRM.
Experienced Data Destruction Specialist offering on and off site facilities for enterprise level customers where security and integrity are paramount;
- Hard Drives
- Mobile Phones
- Data Tapes
- Floppy Discs
- ZIP Discs
- Memory Sticks
- SIM Cards